• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you have any likes or interests that would be uncharacteristic of someone from your generation or age?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
We all have our interests in certain media, hobbies, etc., but are there any of these activities or interests you have that are atypical of someone from your generation or your age?

Like me, I tend to prefer older music (60s, 70s, 80s) over modern music (other than video game soundtracks, that is). It's always been those decades of music that I've been drawn to, despite many in my age group gravitating towards modern artists and music.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I tend to prefer older music
I also prefer old music to new music. I do like some new music, but not much of it is very popular.

While Nintendo isn't solely for younger audiences, some people think that way: I don't think I'll ever cease to be a fan of Nintendo products.

I always preferred animated TV shows to reality TV dramas, my outlook has always been I have enough drama in daily life going on around me, I don't want to add to that by watching dramas I have no control over anyway; so content to give me a good laugh is worth my time.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I can say this, I haven't met another person who likes special k cereal
You have now. I love that stuff.

I like cartoons aimed at kids, like Gravity Falls and the Owl House. My family thinks video games in general are atypical, lol. Same for anything animated (unless its the Disney movies my mom grew up with, of course :right:).

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I love a matey bath, its the best bubble bath there is and I'm definitely above the age range this product is aimed at but I never stopped enjoying it.

41oBKCy0KgL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom