• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Do You Have Any Added Interest in Labo VR After Compatibility Has Been Announced for BotW and SMO?

Nintendo dropped an announcement out of left field a few hours ago about Nintendo Labo VR support coming to Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey. That's a pretty big update.

I'll admit I'm not too interested in VR, especially not on a less powerful machine like the Switch, but this has grabbed my attention. I haven't been this interested in VR since Resident Evil 7.

If more fully fleshed out games start utilizing VR, I might jump into it.

What about you? Has this ignited interest from you about Nintendo Labo VR? Or maybe just VR in general?

I like vr in general. I've always enjoyed it. Especially animated 3D movies are visually stunning. So BotW my fav video game supporting at least some kind of 3d is great news. But you can use vr kit in handheld mode only? That's bummer. There should be a head strap or something. In addition of keeping arms in better position, it would let you play with pro controller. I don't like joy cons.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
VR doesn't really work well with third-person perspective games, if Skyrim is any example, so I don't see it working very well for BotW and SMO. Going along with that, the Labo VR just looks awkward to use and is probably going to be ridiculously overpriced like the Switch itself, Labo, and most of the games, so I have no interest in it whatsoever. Even my own person disinterest in VR aside, Labo VR just looks weird and I am not enthused by it at all. VR is not a market Nintendo needs to play with, it really doesn't suit their games or hardware very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom