• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you have a sweet tooth?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No I don't have a sweet tooth. I eat 70% cocoa chocolate and avoid biscuits and sugary foods mostly.

I have a spice tooth and most of my cravings are for foods which burn!

No I don't have a sweet tooth. I eat 70% cocoa chocolate and avoid biscuits and sugary foods mostly.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Dio

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I love sweets. I don’t eat things that are too sweet like candy corn (which are gross anyway) but I love a lot of sweets. I don’t do icing or frosting or cream filling because it doesn’t sit in my stomach and it will make me throw up if I have more than an ounce or two of it. So sweets with icing, if I like the rest of it I’ll just cut the icing off and toss it. If it’s filled with cream I just don’t eat it. Custard is okay, though. So is jelly.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Yessss, I have zero self-control with sugary food. It amazes me that people can just have a bag of something sweet and make it last a week. I can't make anything last more than two days. I will mindlessly eat something, realize I didn't appreciate it enough, and convince myself to have another. It is NOT healthy.

I do not have a sweet tooth, unless you put a bowl of sweets in reach. Then it's gone in a couple of minutes :ham:

I like salt too, and chicken, and fish, and meat, and fruit, and even some vegetables if prepared correctly. lets say i like food in general. Except nuts and eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom