• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you have a 'happy place'?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
A happy place: It can be anywhere, and doesn't have to be something big or important. Maybe it's just at home with your family, or a place where you go regularly to do a hobby. Or a special spot underneath a tree where you like to sit and read a book or play on your 3DS. Maybe a specific town or place in a town you like to go. Anything, really.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Depends on what mood I'm in or what activity I'm doing. If I want to recluse for a bit it's my room and I'm probably immersing into a video game for awhile, and when I'm finished I'm usually happier. Sometimes when I'm reading a book I like to go out into my backyard and sit in the shade under my Oak Tree during the Spring, I like doing that as often as possible because it's always too hot to do it in the Summer. There is also a pretty good spot to watch the sun set over the marsh that I found years ago at a dead end street while I was skateboarding around town, sometimes I still go there to collect my thoughts.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My desk is always my happy place. Because my embroidery stuff is there, my gaming stuff is there, my pc of course is there. My home is my happy place in general but the part of the room where my desk is will always be my super happy place :D

Ninja

Well well well
There's YT videos of relaxing sounds and videos, my personal favorite is the beach waves crashing against the shore under a full moon. It lasts for hours and is really relaxing.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Listening to chill music and immersing myself in a cozy video game (like Rune Factory) usually takes my mind off stress or anything else negative like that.

A beautiful song that I've been listening to recently to relax is this one from the Blue Reflection OST

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I'd say my room is my happy place, since I'm able to feel comfortable and free in it and just chill out and relax in any manner I see fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom