• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you have a favorite voice actor/actress?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
In gaming, has there been a voice actor or actress that has caught your attention and stuck with you, or that you really like? Someone who has voiced your favorite characters perhaps, or whose work you really respect.

I really like Jennifer Hale, she is special to me in the way that she did an outstanding job in Metal Gear Solid as Naomi, it was the first game I ever played with real voice acting. I also like Kyle McCarley for his performances in Nier: Automata and Astral Chain.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Mark Gatha, Troy Baker, and Scott Menville are all ones I really get nostalgic or excited hearing. Gatha in particular really nailed the male protagonist voice for me, and I thought he was perfect for Domon in the one Gundam anime, and X in the Mega Man X remake.

Lotta good voice actors out there, a few that spring to mind are Patrick Seitz, Matthew Mercer, Kira Buckland, Erica Mendez.

If these guys are acting in something I'm watching/playing, chances are I'll recognize them.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Laura Bailey, for one. She's excellent in pretty much any role. I'd also mention Chris Hackney for his role as Dimitri in Three Houses; that was perfect acting, imo.

Other honorable mentions would be Matt Mercer, Yuri Lowenthal, Sam Riegel, and Melissa Fahn.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I don't just want to list a bunch of Metal Gear voice actors so I'll just say Metal Gear voice actors in general

the late Christpher Lee and Leonard Nimoy, who of course were just great actors altogether, Corey Burton, Charles Martinet is a huge no brainer, Caitlin Glass, Mark Hamill, Adam Howden mostly for his Xenoblade roles [but NOT Smash Bros], Bridget Hoffman mostly for KOS-MOS, Lex Lang for Cortex, Grey DeLisle, and I'll cut it there but I know there's many I'm missing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom