• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have A Best Friend?

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
Best Friends

Who is your best friend (Dont have to use their real name) how long have you known each other, an what makes you great friends

My best friends name is Joseph. We have been friends for 7 years! What makes us great friends is we were closer than brothers. If i wasnt at his house check next door at mine. We get into so much trouble. I miss him. We had to move away from him but we still hang out in the summer and we talk on FB all the time.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I met my best friend in Year 7 at school, we somehow found out we both liked Pokémon and we started hanging out. So I've known him for about 4 and a half years now and I can definitely call him my best friend. I wish I could have a brother like him. I can trust him with anything (I honestly don't trust anyone else much) and he knows more about me than anyone else on Earth, we can be ourselves around eachother and know the other won't be judgemental. We support eachother when we need it, the last few months have been pretty terrible for me and he has been there to listen and support me, I don't know what I would do or what state I would be in without him.

Zeldacenter

Playing Zelda since 5
My best friend is Ben (no not from the creepypasta) we've known each other for about 8 years now we went to church together and we both found out we adore video games, I actually saw him at swim practice this morning he can be really weird (and so can I) but we're always friends and he can always be trusted.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I've been best friends with my best friend since high school, though we don't hang out much any more. My boyfriend is sort of my best friend now, but that's a little bit more complex of a relationship.

I have my friends with my best friend for several years. We get along so well because we like many of the same things and we can just share everything with her.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have more than one best friend, if you call a great acquaintance that. I will use Dragir names instead of their real names, though. :cool:

Ramik
Raiggy
Xakels

Amongst others I won't mention else the list will be long. :nod:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't have a best friend anymore. I'm disconnected with reality. I don't feel I have ANY friends anymore. That being said, I once had someone I could call a best friend. Her name was Jessica. And she was Fyne. As. Fu. She was pretty nice, too; she gave me her GameCube, a coulpe games, and a memory card for FREE as a gift. But...she left schools and now I don't talk to her really. I don't CARE to talk to her - she got a boyfriend after I told her that boys are traps. :/

so yeah. best friend betrayed me so I'm mad at the world. :/

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I met my best friend on the internet a few months ago. I think it's funny how our friendship started. I complimented her avatar and then she started posting in the Males vs Females and I found her to be a bit annoying. After taking a while to get to know her though I realized she's really funny and really sweet. I trust her because she's not really a person who judges people, and she is very supportive and cheerful.

I don't really have a best friend in real life though. I don't really open up to people I know in school. People just know me as the shy kid that they like to be around for some reason. It's probably because I'm a good listener but I'm not great at giving my input.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I have a bunch of friends, but there are 2 people that I'd trust with my life or something like that. One of them is a friend I've known since middle school. We have absolutely nothing in common with each other personality and looks wise. I have no idea how we became such great friends, but we did. The other one is my very own sister. If I remember correctly, we rarely argued or bothered each other, unlike some siblings. She's 3 years older than me, but I know, despite age differences, she's definitely someone I can count on 24/7.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I have a best friend. He's kind of a grump, but it only compliments my non-grumpness, so we're the perfect pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom