• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have A Best Friend?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
That person who you love to hang out with every day, share everything with and could trust with your life? :yes:

I have friends which I generally spend a lot more time with and enjoy doing so with than others, but none of them stands out in particular and can't really say I've ever had a friend that has been as close to me as popular culture would present a "true" best friend as.. :kawaii:

I'm pretty interested in seeing if having a best friend is rare or pretty common! :eek:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't hang out with my best friend or even share a lot with him, but I can definitely trust him with my life. I've known him since birth really, and we're really cool with each other. :yes:

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
We've been best friends ever since I was born, and our parents were friends before that. It was meant to be. <3

I don't hang out with her much because we're too far away. ;-; We're gonna go see Iron Man 3 soon though. And she's making me see Star Trek with her because of Benedict Cumberbatch.

Dan

Yes I like to review all my friends like video games and whatever one gets the highest is my best friend. So far my left hand has been winning friend of the year ever since I knew of it's existence.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
No, I don't. That might be because I'm an introvert but it's probably because I don't know my friends too well.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I have close friends at school, but I wouldn't say best friends. They alternate as the years go by, but I never really hang with them outside of school. I mainly keep to myself.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I have a best friend. I met her in 10th grade. At that time, I was still suffering from the results of bullying, and feeling depressed most of the time. When I met the person I now consider to be my best friend, her friendship was just what I needed to move forward. After I became friends with her, my life has been doing nothing but getting better. It's because of this that I consider her to be my best friend; the best friend I've ever had.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have a best friend :)
I met him in Year 7 at school and we found out we both liked Pokémon, so we kept hanging out and now we are best friends. There is no other person that I could trust as much as I trust him, I honestly don't know where I'd be without him.
I don't have many other friends at school though, pretty much everyone at school knows me but I'm not "friends" with many people. I find it hard to be myself around people and my best friend is who I can be myself around.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Yes, I have a best friend and realistically speaking he's the only friend that I've kept for a long time, he lives in the city over and as such we sadly don't hang out as much as we used to. I recently added him on Skype though so we have a way to chat at least, we still get along pretty well.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I have best friends, not just a best friend -- best friends. Asking me to choose which one is my favorite is equivalent to asking a mother who her favorite child is. She doesn't have one, because she loves all of her children equally. This same concept applies to me and my best friends. They've stood by me through thick and thin, and I truly do love them because of this. They have my back, and I have their's. Even though I'm not much of an affectionate person, I cannot express enough gratitude for what they've done for me. I'm proud to say that I have a nice group of best friends, and nothing is going to change that.

bunny

birb overlord
I have a lot of best friends, but one in particular comes to mind.

I met her in 3rd grade at Sunday School. We bonded because of our love for horses. ^^ We first started hanging out a lot when her brother got sick. He has a medical condition, and for about 2 years her mom was taking him to the hospital every day. She spent the day at my house pretty much Monday-Friday for... a quite a while. When her brother started getting better, her grandpa had to move in with her family because his wife was not willing to take proper care of him. He soon required serious medical help as well, and my friend's mom was back to daily hospital trips.

I made a lot of good memories with my friend during those times. She really loves her brother, so we did anything we could to keep her mind off of his health. We would make blanket tents in my living room, play horses until 4 am, OH and we would play the Wind Waker together. Basically we just took turns playing. We both also had coconut cups that we put chocolate milk in. Ahh... those were the good days...

My friend and I still have a strong bond with each other. We talk often, and we definitely still hangout. When I get my license, I plan on volunteering at the same stable my friend works at so we can ride horses together like the old days.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
All that needs to happen is for one of you to fall into a coma and you've got yourself a sick drama. Oh and one of you needs to be in love with the other.

Boy-that-escalated-quickly_zps178aa246.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom