• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

do you guys think i creep her out?

okay so i havent seen this girl in a long time so i was at work and i went out to the lobby i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend & i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby and when i saw her i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but now i keep seeing her boyfriend picking up food for the both of them at the place i work at soo i guess she doesnt wanna see me so she makes her bf go there and pick up the food for the both of them there

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
First of all this dude you need to use your grammar a bit properly because it's very hard to read. Sec of all you made a thread like this in the past and yeah there is a high possibility you creeped her out. If the girl is taken and someone is watching her the way you did, she might feel very uncomfortable.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't know why her boyfriend is picking up her food perhaps it is because he is being a good boyfriend and being nice to her saving her from going to collect food for herself and honestly I have no idea if you creeped her out or not because what you said did not contain many details certainly not enough to make a good judgement from but unless you were creepy towards her in school and just stared at her all the time without talking to her which I would fully understand her being creeped out by if she were to encounter you again or if you were being creepy if in the instance you mentioned in your post and you were actually staring hard and drooling over her then there is no reason she should avoid you just because your eyes met once

I don't know why her boyfriend is picking up her food perhaps it is because he is being a good boyfriend and being nice to her saving her from going to collect food for herself and honestly I have no idea if you creeped her out or not because what you said did not contain many details certainly not enough to make a good judgement from but unless you were creepy towards her in school and just stared at her all the time without talking to her which I would fully understand her being creeped out by if she were to encounter you again or if you were being creepy if in the instance you mentioned in your post and you were actually staring hard and drooling over her then there is no reason she should avoid you just because your eyes met once

I see what you did there.

Reactions: Dio

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I actually think that, upon noticing your unwavering gaze from across the room, she has likely fallen deeply in love with you. That everytime you looked away from her, she was secretly sneaking glances at you. She realized that she could no longer visit your place of work, knowing that being in your presence would only cause her to fall even deeper for you. So, she probably guilt-tripped her boyfriend about how he doesn’t do enough for her, and they came to the agreement that he would make more of an effort IE picking up food for her when she is hungry. That was just her excuse to not have to visit your workplace anymore, knowing she would be torn in choosing between you (her newfound love) and her boyfriend (the one she has been through EVERYTHING with). Now all you’ve got to do is come up with a cunning plan to steal her for yourself, and you’ll live happily ever after.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This guy posted a thread like this back in march or something and in that post he made it clear he was staring at her all the time and it freaked her out. So he could be a p[otential stalker or he could be the careful brother who cares about a girl like a sister to her and she realized she ate the wrong food and was about to choke on it. The boyfriend is actually her long lost cousin and he was so happy to see her after like 15 years so he wanted to collect her food and take it as a token of this meeting. Now the food will go all the way to china and being sold through websites like aliexpress and wish.com

yeah but idk why i still think about this because this all happened last year. but this also happened last year too when i went out with my friends to the mall & i guess she was also there shopping with bf so i guess she saw me there & was talking about me to him because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then he looked away. i bet she told him there's that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom