• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you guys know what this means?

the other day i was staring into space & the girl i liked was walking by & she was looking at me while i was staring into space. then later i was staring at the wall & when i looked over i see her looking at me & smiling while she had her hands on her head. then the next day i heard her saying “i don’t know why he looks at me”?

QcFQOVmY_o.png

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Do you have the capacity to orchestrate alpha rampage? alpha rampage can be acquired on the web. Thusly, put in demand for this alpha rampage on the web. Welcome the benefits of this alpha rampage by getting it on the web.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Graduate middle school and maybe you'll figure it out.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Try Turbo Boost IQ. Alternatively, press and hold the power button for 5 seconds. This should shut down the system. Wait for 3 minutes then unplug the power cord. After 30 seconds unscrew the case and remove the shell. Take out the broken hardware and replace it. Secure the case back on snugly around the new part. Plug in the power cord and push the power button. The screen should flicker with purple and green and a code screen will pop up. Type in /root= and insert whatever your password is. The device should boot up and the OS will take over. If you experience further issues, contact the individual seller or your local tech store to solve the problem.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'd suggest wearing sunglasses all day so that she doesn't know that you're staring at her constantly. This way, she'll only suspect it.

If anyone questions why you're wearing sunglasses when it isn't sunny and you're indoors, just say that you're blind and run into a few walls. Eventually everyone will just give up trying to talk to you.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
If anyone questions why you're wearing sunglasses when it isn't sunny and you're indoors, just say that you're blind and run into a few walls. Eventually everyone will just give up trying to talk to you.

So that's the problem I've been having all these years!! Damn my eyes!

Dan

Are you related to the teacher that made an account here to post one thing about letting kids go to the ****ter in class time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom