• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you go to the movie theatre?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Simple question. Do you like to see movies during their theatrical release or do you typically prefer to wait until the film gets released on DVD/BluRay/Streaming services? Maybe there are specific movies you like to view at the theatre and others that you don't care for as much and so you just wait until you can watch them through other means? Is paying the money to go to the movie theatre even worth it in most cases? Discuss!

I like the experience of going to the cinema.

I saw Tron Legacy in IMAX and oh my god the sound quality was orgasmic. You don't get that on Blu Ray.

I also have a cinema pass so i need to get the most out of it each month.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
We are getting an IMAX in my city and because of this our VUE cinema dropped its ticket prices from £12 to £4. I considered the prices a rip off before but I still went because I like the experience of going to see a film on the big screen. Of course this meant potentially paying that for a bad film as well. Now they are a reasonable price more people want to go and see films there. I don't mind as much seeing something I have heard mixed reception for now because it is only cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom