• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Do you go for every Korok seed?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Not at all. If it's easy to grab, I'll get it, but if I have to go out of my way for it, I won't bother.

They're just not worth it most of the time, and the game is perfectly beatable with a limited amount of weapons, so no worries there.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I once tried to get them all. I lasted till about 500 seeds and it was too much so I decided to just go hit Ganon in the face. Don't think I'll ever have the attention to get them all :)

Nope. I got 200 or something and I did virtually everything else including DLC. That to me is a 100% completion especially for my own state of mind. Couldn't care less about finding every Korok Seeds. I only got enough to bolster my weapon slots and a few on Bow. In my 150+ hours on BOTW i think i only upgraded my shield slots once and bow like 3 times. Put everything on maximising weapon slots.

It just got to a point where finding Korok seeds to the sake of finding them got tedious and boring.

My playthrough of BOTW was simple. Just go out there and enjoy it and explore and my own leisure. If i find Korok seeds i'll do them. And with the Mask it makes it even easier to not go out looking for them because you just find way more with the Mask on. But i'm never looking at a guide or actively searching for them. I only did that to find certain shrines.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Absolutely not. I barely wanted to 100% the shrines before fighting Ganon, no way I’m gonna spend any more time in the game than I have to.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I only get them if they are in obvious spots or if they aren't too out of the way. I'm not the biggest fan of trying to find all of them since there are so many and I don't have a lot of patience half the time. Props to those who get them all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom