• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Get Sunburnt or Tan?

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I tan, and i cant really help it. Im 1/2 Native American so that plays a big part in it. I do like to sit by the pool and tan sometimes because its relaxing. When im playing softball I always have sunscreen in my bat bag, but i never use it because i always forget its in there. I never burn, it always turns into a tan...and thats fine with me because i perfer a tan color. But not orange color, thats gross.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
You would think that I, being 100% Puerto Rican,from both sides of my parents, would tan nicely...No. Ive lived here in PR since I was 4, and Im the whitest in my whole family. I went to the beach last week, and burned my face, shoulders and back -__- while my sister turned a nice golden tan color...I am error!

Sadly I just get burnt. I'm quite fair skinned and I just turn into a strawberry after a day at the beach. Even when I've tried to get sun every day throughout the summer, I never get that golden tan look.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I'm Puerto Rican, so naturally our people are dark skinned but my family and I are light skinned. We do have European in our blood so that may explain why. So as much as I can stay in the Sun, I just burn up. I've never been able to get tanned.

I'm joining the last few "Puerto Rican but pale" posts xD

I am incredibly pale for a Hispanic, however in the sun my latin blood really kicks in xD I tan perfectly and literally within an hour or so, and it lasts a while. My skin is clearly meant to be tan however can't fulfill it's destiny stuck in the Northeast -.-

The only time I sunburn is if I'm trying. Once (and never again) I tried to bring a chair outside and just sit in the sun, and I really burned. My skin is so fussy . . .

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
For those of you that are posting and saying you're Puerto Rican but pale, I understand. I am actually part Mexican and extremely pale. It's because I'm also part Irish and Scottish.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I am blindingly white...I either burn or stay pale. Caleb and I were marveled over how very white our skin was at the marathon, haha! I found a picture of myself when I was 8 years old and I am actually tan, but that is the last time I ever remember having any color besides white or red!

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Some may view me lucky, yet ironically I don't get sunburnt, and not exactly Tan. I am African American and Salvadorean, and I have dark pigmented skin. Also, After years of playing baseball, I don't think I get sun burnt at all. But I've gotten ice burn, if that counts for anything.

I really don't know... I've been out in the sun all summer, hardly inside or on the computer. Yet, I still can't tan or get sunburnt, should I try harder? IDK!

Fiveoclock

Error 404- Life not found
Umm...kinda hard to say. I'd imagine I would get tan assuming I went outside (rarely if ever go in the sun), but I wouldn't want to be. I'm pale, and I'd like to stay that way. Never understood the point of tanning anyway...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm white. When I'm in the sun I will get tanned though, however I don't often go out in it. I also live in England, so it rains most of the time.

Big Octo

=^)
Tan. I live close to the beach, and the sun is always shining. If I do manage to get a sunburn, it usually heals to a tan anyway.

And boy, have I taken this for granted...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom