• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Get Nosebleeds?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have but I can't tell you how often; once I got like five in the span of 24 hours, and another I hadn't got any for an entire year so...:I

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I can't even remember the last time I had a nosebleed... I'm quite squeamish, especially with my own blood, so, I take extra care. Even when a Doctor had to take a blood sample from my finger and it started bleeding, I just feel sick as a dog.

Dan

Not much, I've had them at random points of my life. Worst was in my Math class at skool, I was doing some hardcore algebra and suddenly a drop of blood hit my paper, I ran out crying xD

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Yes due to a wound inside my nasal area I've been suffering nasty nose bleeds whenever I blow out some air too quickly or get a punch around the wound, which makes blood just come gushing out and make me dizzy whilst slowing down the healing process.. :/

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I got a few every now and then when I was younger, but not anymore. There was never any specific type of situation, temperature or climate, it just started to bleed all of a sudden for no apparent reason.

bunny

birb overlord
I've actually never gotten a nosebleed. My sister gets nosebleeds every time the season changes. She'll also get them if her nose is hit in any sort of way, even if it's not that hard. I guess my blood vessels are... strong or something? I guess the only way I'd ever get a nosebleed is if I get in a fistfight, which is highly unlikely.

I get a pretty good amount during the Winter. One year it was so bad, I had to get a humidifier, and ever since, really has helped me. I turn it on when I'm sleeping, and even helps with nose congestion.

Magatha

Magatha
I used to get nosebleeds a lot, one of my brothers does too.
They used to be pretty bad in elementary school, but after a few times, the school nurse taught me how to stop them pretty quickly.
I still get them maybe once every couple months or so.

ProtagonistJake

Shepard
I have, and still during the spring and fall for some unknown reason get nosebleeds consistently. They're always like huge pools of blood too, can never get a break with them.

Beautiful imagery for your heads by the way, I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom