• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you forget items or moves???

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Youre stuck in a vital part of the game, youve tried everything, so you look it up and its that invisible tool lesser used move, youve forgotten about..give examples...

Last edited:
Ooh this happens to me in RPGs.

You pick up so many things and none of them sound important but some of them can help with bosses, so I'm stuck and I don't know what to do but apparently that one item from that one time can help with this one thing at that one time.

Argh!!

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
oh The Legend pf Zelda: Twilight Princess, how I admire thee
in the city in the sky, in order to get the boss key, you have to balance on some ropes as wolf link to get into the room it's located in, when I first played this I had COMPLETELY forgot about this mechanic b/c I think the last time this is used is inside hyrule castle when you're trying to save midna, which was ages ago; I'm certain I was stuck on there for months, it's a miracle I ever made it past there
this was before I was able to use the computer so walkthroughs were not an option

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Completely forgot about motion controls in Luigi's mansion 3 so i was all why the heck is he moving torch down there!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom