• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Do You Find the First and Secound Boss Easy?

Well haha i just felt like seeing what you guys would say so what do you guys say i think they are very easy but when i started the game for the first time it was kinda tricky i got to say ! because i did not no the controls but please awnser!:)

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Yes i find the first and secound boss really easy. :-) But they were tricky when i first played the game.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
One thing that makes them so easy is that they're the only 2 bosses you can beat without having to deal with dodging and/or countering any of their attacks. Beating Dodongo requires somewhat of a counter attack, but he takes so unbelievably long inhaling before he breathes fire at you, you pretty much have to let him do it.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I can beat Gohma is less than 20 seconds, and King Dodongo is also easy, though he gave me a bit of trouble the first time I face him. But he is no longer a problem for me.

First two bosses are very easy.
As long as you do queen Gohma,then King Dodongo.
Jabu jabu's belly boss is a bit tougher that King Dodongo, if you choose to do it after Queen Gohma.

Well, at first when I battled against the Queen, it was difficult becauseI literally had no idea what I was doing. But, eventually I got the han of that parasite's trick's and defeated her! I felt so accomplished, after the first time, I thought battling her was pretty easy

And the Dodongo in the Cavern's was just pretty easy in general, so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom