• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Find It Entertaining to See 666 come Up?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I made this thread because there were 666 in this section, so I couldn't let that happen. Anyway, there are many reasons this number can be entertaining. The reactions people have are reasons I'm entertained by it. At work, if a sale rings up 6.66, I can generally get more added to the sale by pointing it out. Or if a customer notices, they might immediately grab something else to add. Anyone else find this number fun for any reason?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It's a just a number to me, besides popping out in the Bible, which is why people find that number strange, fun, weird, etc, whenever they see it. I remember when I reached 666 posts here, haha, that was something, but I didn't find that weird or fun. Then there came 1666, 2666, etc. Just a number, and the one in the bible is symbolic.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I think its amusing and I like pointing it out. Do I think it has any real signifigance? No, not at all.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I found it entertaining to see this thread title. I chortled, which is an unflattering way of loling.

Nah, 666 isn't entertaining. It's just Illuminatti or whatever.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I treat any sequence of numbers like that as notable when they pop up, like if the total cost of a few products equaled $11.11 or something. In the case of triple sixes, I recall a few years ago for a school athletics event when I managed 6.66 metres in Shot Put, and the teacher marking down the numbers cracked a joke.

Fig

The Altruist
Even though I am a religious person, I really don't see the point to be scared of a number. While it is stated in the Bible that the number 666 is the Mark of the Beast, I always saw that as a way of symbolism as not everything in the Bible should be taken literally. That said, whenever I see the number 666 popping out of nowhere I take it as a joke and laugh about it, similar to how Krash's teacher took it when his instructor noticed the numerical sequence of 666 and chuckled about it. Whenever I see that number pop up I tend to say that something to the lines that there is "unholy power among us". It is always humorous whenever that number appears out of nowhere and I can just laugh about because there really isn't nothing to be afraid about a number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom