• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Ever Want to Have Kids?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
So, here's a pretty nifty question. Do you guys want to ever have kids down the line? Do you want to have a boy or girl, and how many kids do you want?

I ask this because:
Swag.

So, the prevailing question is: Do you want to have kids?

Dan

Definitely not.
I don't associate having a child with pleasure and other such positives. For me it's a ton of worry, and a big challenge I'm not capable of. I would be so paranoid at raising my child the correct way.

There's so many variables to take into account when raising a child too; Smother a child too much and they may grow into a narcissistic anxious claptrap.

The film Eraser head pretty much sums up my views on having children.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes I want to have the children some day nutnitn first requires me to get into a financially stable position...even at $10.40/he I find it difficult to take care of myself. This surely would not work for me and a child.

Another thing is adoption. I'm not so naive to live into my own fantasies...tonnes of kids live on the street with no way out. Would I adopt the little girl Claire who is an orphan, or would I be in another kid into the world for much genes.0? It is al, relative.

Pen

The game is on!
Had I been asked this question a little over a year ago my answer would have been a definite no. Used to be, I never even imagined I'd ever even be in a relationship, so having kids was pretty much an impossibility. That being said, I've always liked children, I just didn't want any of my own.

I guess it took the right person for me to feel like I wanna become a father some day though. Since last year at some point I've wanted to have kids. A boy and a girl would be nice. And preferably no more than two years between them. I feel like I've changed so much in this past year, hehe. ^^

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The idea of continuing my noble bloodline sounds good but I think it would take up too much of my time to raise them. I have more fun things I would rather be doing and spending my money on than children.

Pendio said that a year ago he didn't feel he would want kids, but him finding a good woman made him think differently about the idea. Perhaps if I were to find a good woman also then I might reconsider my stance.

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
No lol.

Don't get me wrong, I love kids; I've 6 nephews and 3 nieces, and I love them very much! But uh yeah, no, I prefer to stay as Cool Auntie Liah and hang out with them for certain hours, and then let their parents deal with them when they're being troublesome lmao. I am frankly waaaaay too irresponsible and enjoying life focusing on me, my partner and my cat, to really want that to change now or any time soon.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Yeah, I'd like one. I doubt I'd want two, but one would be nice and a dog. I currently would hope for a boy, but I'd be fine either way.

I'd like to be married to my gf in about 3 years, and maybe another 3 to 5 years after that, when I'm around 32, I'd like have a kid.

Its tough to do things when you have kids, I know, but I'd just like one.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Definitely! I love kids, and having some that I can raise and love of my own is one of my biggest goals in life. Not sure how old I'd wanna be, but probably no older than early 30's. I definitely want at least one at some point, but I'd probably try for two, or three at the max. Any more than that is a handful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom