• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Ever Want to Have Kids?

No, I don't. I don't like babies. Kids are okay once they get past a certain age, but I hate babies. But that's beyond the point. I can understand wanting to start a family with someone you love more than anything in the world, and that must be the most wonderful feeling in the world, but... I practice celibacy and have no intentions of finding a significant other because of it. No kids, no family, no spouse. I'm dying alone.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Maybe. I dunno. There are five kids in my family, and I'd enjoy having that much company. It probably would be a bit of a handful, though.
Well if you do decided to have that many, I'm going to be praying for you haha.
maxresdefault.jpg

Misty

Ronin
Umm, possibly.

Mostly no. I don't want to put my body through pregnancy, but I enjoy babies and children sometimes...but I also feel like I should do more than have a brood. Maybe a good man would change my mind.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I am totally looking forward to the time I get to become a father!! Coming from a family of ten children (sibling number 11 coming soon ^^) I've grown very comfortable with children, and can't wait until I have a couple little ones around my house!

I honestly don't care about either gender or how many there are, the picture @Triforce King put up is not that off from the amount I'd be okay with having, but it depends on how many the higher power sees fit to give me and my future wife! :)

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I am totally looking forward to the time I get to become a father!! Coming from a family of ten children (sibling number 11 coming soon ^^) I've grown very comfortable with children, and can't wait until I have a couple little ones around my house!

I honestly don't care about either gender or how many there are, the picture @Triforce King put up is not that off from the amount I'd be okay with having, but it depends on how many the higher power sees fit to give me and my future wife! :)
HeroOfTime your braver man than me, I would lose my mind just thinking about have that many children. I salute you sir!

Basically me too but I'm not sure I could handle THAT many kids

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
Honestly...

This generation is pretty bad as is, I don't know why, but I assume the next, you know the one that will essentially look up to this one, will probably come out worse. Thus, no, I don't. I wouldn't want to have to raise something unless the world cools it's nonsense.

Plus, I can't deal with baby crying, it drives me up the wall in mere seconds.

It seems I have a pretty unoriginal response based on what other people have said, but I would also like two kids, preferably a boy and a girl, but I would be glad with having at least one kid to call my own and three at max. I have not had the best relation with my parents growing up, so I hope to be a good father someday and raise children of my own who will want to spend time with me and look to me for life advice. I also think children are infinitely more interesting than the vast majority of adults. I need some of that high energy in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom