• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Ever Wake Up in the Middle of the Night?

I only woken up once in the middle of the night. If I can remember right, the only time I have woken up was when my dog kept on barking in my ear. . .

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Every once in a while. I always try to go back to sleep. Unless whatever woke me up made me forget what I was dreaming about. Then I get very depressed and almost cry, then read FanFiction cuz I'm not going back to sleep at that point.

bunny

birb overlord
I wake up during the night all the time. In fact, it's quite normal for me. Last night I woke up 4 times. The first time was at 3:00 AM, and the other 3 times were all around 5:00-7:00 AM. I can usually fall back asleep, but at a certain point, I'll sometimes just go ahead and get up.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I only wake up in the middle of the night when I have a lot on my mind. Most of the time I can just fall back to sleep but sometimes I just can't.

Kazumi

chagy
I'm a pretty light sleeper but I basically never wake up in the middle of the night. Sometimes I'll wake up much earlier than in intended, but never just randomly.

This happens to me almost nightly, weekends and schooldays. I'll find myself waking up at 2 or 3 am, and at this time I'm not tired at all, and usually have a hard time falling back asleep. Usually what I'll do is log onto ZD and chat in the Shoutbox with some of the members that live overseas.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Eh, not too frequently. When I do, I drink some water from the bottle next to my bed and try to fall back asleep without getting my mind too active.

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I do sometimes. I can sleep right away, but I always like to know what time it is before I go back to sleep. I usually wake up because of a nightmare I get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom