• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you ever play Zelda games as a form of stress relief?

Sometimes the last thing we want to do when we're stressed is play video games since they can often stress us out more.

But some Zelda can be pretty relaxing.

So, do you play any Zelda games as a form of stress relief?

If you do, which games are they and what do you do?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
The song "Hypnotised" by Coldplay was released around the same time as Breath of the Wild, and for me, they both belong together. Listening to Hypnotised while I roam the lands of Hyrule either by horse or by motorbike is extremely calming to me and definitely something I often do to relieve stress. <3

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
BotW, yeah. Out of all the Zelda games I find it to be the easiest to just chill while playing. It's a very relaxing experience, with the atmosphere of Hyrule and everything in it.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Not really, but if I would it would definitely be just sailing around in Wind Waker, doing nothing in particular, visit random islands and relax

Ocarina of Time in general is greatly calming for me in a way that few games manage to pull off. Getting out into Hyrule Field in that game always feels liberating. It's just so pleasant. In particular Lake Hylia is a place I find the most relaxing. It has fishing of course but simply being near the big lake brings up positive feelings in me. I also like climbing up to the top of the Lakeside Laboratory and enjoying the view. Zora's Domain while not frozen is another place I love. Diving off the waterfall never gets old for me. I usually feel happy when playing OoT and I can say the same of Link's Awakening. I adore Koholint Island.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yep the warrior games are very good at that. I love to play Zelda games all the time but when I'm stressed I need to play something that I can use to cool down and the warrior games fit the bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom