• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Ever Have Username Regrets?

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Yes I do. I feel bad when people have to type in my name along with the " _ ". If I knew before I came to this site that I could put a space between Lady Yuna then maybe I wouldn't care so much.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
You guys do know if you're having regrets, you can talk to Justin or Mases to change it for you. You could also ask Kybyrian, Xinnamin, Axle the Beast, pretty much all teh mods you can ask to get your username changed.

Well, I messed up the owl's name, also i like to change stuff up every now and then . I find myself constantly rearanging my room and stuff like that . Hopefully though the name will catch on, any thoughts ?

I would just send the correct spelling to the moderators and then you wont have to worry about it catching on. :)

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I don't think I really recall having any username regrets. The only usernames that I've used over my time online (that I can recall anyway) are: threeisacharm, knowlee_raven_2007, knowleeraven, knowlee, knowlee_raven, and knowlee_goddess. (yeah, a lot of 'knowlees' in there. XD)

The only two that I've used that are actually dead now are threeisacharm and knowlee_goddess. The first one was for a quiz-like forum that I never go to now simply because of the fact that it's a different type of website now and the second one is from a now deleted FreeWebs account that I made to promote a story that I used to have. Other than that I use the username 'knowlee' or a variation of it at nearly every website I make an account for. I don't regret using that username, I find it to be quite unique (even though I've discovered that there are other people who use it as well on other places. :dry: ) and I love how it is spelled and how I pronounce it. :)

Kind of.

Funny enough it happened in this very site. You see I joined here together with my boyfriend. We decided to make it our special place where we coincided without telling the others peeps we knew, so he was Kokiri Kid and I registered as Kokiri Kirl. We originally met years ago in a Zelda forum so it was an attempt to go back to that. It was clever and I enjoyed having the blond girl in my set. The problem was that my boyfriend shortly after decided he didn't want to be involved in communities any more, he got over forums and I was here with a different username seeing around some people I knew from other places (but I wasn't sure if they would remember me). It was pointless having my username and it just made me mad but I tried for a while just to carry on.

Then many months later I learned (or was opened) the option to Pm your request and they might accede if you had a good reason, it still took me a while to get the courage as I felt it was kind of a petty excuse, I was not having problems and at this point I kind of had a presence or reputation I was afraid to lose when I did the change. It is great being back to kaynil and I was happy to see other people recognizing me and leaving me some VM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom