• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Do you ever feel that you're 'done'?

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
My village, keso, is something I've carefully built and nurtured over the better half of 90 hours, but I feel like I've hit a brick wall. It's not that the game is starting to get boring in and of itself, but I just feel like there's nothing left to do, except talking to villagers daily (which can wear out it's welcome) and maybe keep an eye out of a square table in Nook's Cranny that would fit my first floor. There's just nothing left, it feels like. Keso is complete.

I just heard that a friend of mine deleted their village and they said that it's a thrill to start over, since a big part of AC:NH is that satisfying sense of progress in the beginning, seeing the community and the village nurture and flourish, before it gets 'completed'.

How do you think, regarding these things? Can a village in Animal Crossing ever get 'done', according to you?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I’ve been playing for around 700 hours and only now am I finally starting to feel done. I’m literally just waiting for the seasonal events now to give me the last few things I want for my island. That said, I do still enjoy loading up and wandering around my island, talking to my cute animal villagers and admiring the fruits of my efforts.

Quin

Disaster Master
Yeah, i got the feeling a long time ago. Doesnt help that the game is seriously lacking content and they are way too slow on adding it. New leaf still has way more stuff. Its such a mediocre animal crossing game and i feel like its only so popular because its on the switch and released at the perfect timing.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
A village done? My village is only worked on when I get back to it... once a month. They keep asking me where I was... The answer is I was busy SAVING THE WORLD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom