• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Ever Dream About the Series?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Have you ever dreamed you were in Hyrule? Maybe you were in Ordon or possibly battling Ghirahim, however do you ever dream that you are in the setting of one of the Zelda games?

For me, I usually dream about it when I have been playing one of the games frequently. I've had dreams that I was saving Zelda from a fire to exploring Skyview Temple.

So, tell me, does this happen to you?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I can't necessarily remember any Zelda specific dreams of mine. However, before I go to sleep I frequently fantasize about becoming Minish size in a huge forest and stumbling upon Minish village :)

bunny

birb overlord
Yup. Many times. I only remember two distinctly, though. One had a giant Wolf Link fighting a giant Gannondorf in a city... So like... Godzilla Twilight Princess? xD

In the other one, I was riding Epona with Link when we were attacked by bokoblins, and I got shot (lame, I know. ._.) So Link took me to Kakariko Village for treatment. I DON'T EVEN KNOW. xD

I believe I had a dream where I was riding Epona across Hyrule field........at least I think it was me.....it was me or Link that's all I remember though.

YES!
I've had quite a few:

One where the Sandship was submerged in Twilight and I was on it's top deck. I was Link and my sword was a Wii remote. Suddenly a bunch of shadow beasts appeard, so I transformed into a wolf and started trying to kill them.

Another where you had to go through this haunted ride in the ice cavern to get to the water temple. There was a stage in the water temple, and there were skulltulas trying to put on a show. Then, my sister and I were searching the temple for golden skulltulas. We fell down a pit and into a room with a giant skulltula. The OoT boss music started playing and we had to try to defeat it. I held a gamecube controller and yelled commands to my sister. When we finally killed it, it's body dicintegrated, leaving it's legs behind. Turns out the legs were actually invitations to a party.

Those are the only ones I can currently remember off the top of my head.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
One where the Sandship was submerged in Twilight and I was on it's top deck. I was Link and my sword was a Wii remote. Suddenly a bunch of shadow beasts appeard, so I transformed into a wolf and started trying to kill them.
A TP/SS crossover would be so awesome.

OH! I just remembered one. It was SS themed, Link and Zelda were having a romantic moment in Faron Woods. An evil army showed up, so Zelda distracted the army and Link hightailed it out of there. It was weird...why didnt he just pwn the army...

Night Owl

~Momentai
I've had a few dreams when I was younger where I married Princess Zelda o_O
One time she even had green hair, :lol: I don't remember If I had played OoT or not before I had that one. :hmm:

I Like to make up adventures in my head to help me fall asleep sometimes.

I've had a couple of dreams in the Zelda world. I don't remember very much of them, as they were fleeting, but I've had maybe three or four, mostly taking place in different areas of Clock Town - an empty Clock Town, for some reason, save for about one other character per dream (Kafei in one, Kamaro in another, and then that guy that runs the Curiosity Shop in West Clock Town in another). "I" (Link) didn't talk to any of the characters, though... I guess I didn't want to break the silence, as that's what seems to be most memorable about the dreams - how quiet and somehow content they were. I do remember bits of one that was in Stone Tower, too, so I guess any Zelda dreams I have are set in Termina, for some reason. :>

Fig

The Altruist
I did have a dream about me being Link and I was saving the land from evil and in the end l, I received the heart of the beautiful Princess Zelda.

since i've been playing loz its the theme i dream most about propably cuz its almost the only thing i think of,i fantasize my own stories and hear its music in my head all time while the day passes,sadly i dont remember lots of them.i do remember parts of some,like one what was a crossover of zelda,metroid and guardian of the spirit,i were i some kind of space ship with zelda,link,samus,balsa,shagum and some robots,we'd talked about destroying the earth or some such,pretty strange,or one other time were asteroids have been falling from the sky and me,link and zelda were in my house disqusing what to do and worrying if we would die,maybe cuz of mm were the moon falls on termina,dunno still a bit strange and one other before i bought ss i've kept on dreaming that i had the game amd were playing it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom