• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Ever Dream About the Series?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Yes I have! Once I dreamt that I was being chased by Ganondorf in the Water Temple from Ocarina of Time, which doesn't really make any sense. In another dream, I was Link, and Deku Babas we're attacking me. :P

Oh just remembered another!
This was before I had played Wind Waker, but it was like I was playing it. I can't remember most of it, but here's what I got:

I had to go into a temple in a graveyard. There was something about smoke....
then I was in a room with water covering the floors (kind of like the water temple mini boss room in OoT or TP, but circular like TP)
and I had to defeat a boss with the bow and arrow...

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
The other night / morning, I kid you not, I had a dream that I was watching a movie that was based off "Ocarina of Time."

However, the film wasn't very good. It was changed a lot, made to be a childrens' movie. It was purposefully done in bad CGI as a way to mimic the original OoT-style and looked like one of those "3D" "Garfield" movies they play sometimes on Cartoon Network.

Also, instead of Navi, Link had a companion that the movie makers thought more kids would like: Meowth from Pokemon.

I don't know what I ate before bed that night. It was pretty interesting to dream that, though.

------------------

I also remember a dream I had way back in May (there is a reason for me to remember it this long)... in which I was trying to teach the characters of Skyward Sword the arts of elemental-bending because it was important to the future of their settlement somehow. o_0.

I was watching a lot of "Legend of Korra" at that time while working on a long fanfic about Skyward.

I remember that dream because I don't know if I *should* have had it. I had it under anesthesia. It was the dream I woke up from via a doctor shaking me after I'd had a small outpaitient proceedure. It was the second time in my life I was ever put under for something and the first time was a "time did not exist for me AT ALL" experience and this one was *actually* like sleep. They used different, less heavy drugs for the more recent thing since they only needed me out for a short time, so maybe that's why I actually dreamed rather than "closed my eyes and woke up."

Last edited:

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
All the time, but I've had a bunch of crossover video game dreams. Like I remember a dream where Link drank the stamina potion & then something happened & then Zelda turnt into a Togepi & Link was Cloud. & Groose was carrying a baby Snake (from metal gear). I have weird dreams but never remember the story of it. By the time it gets good, my alarm clock goes off & when I try to come back to it, it's gone & I only remember the highlights of it.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I had a dream where I was Link and the girl I had a crush on was Zelda. I still didn't get a kiss.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
There was this one really random part in the middle of a dream I was having about the end of the world (it was being destroyed slowly by lava-- the only dream that I've had that I actually died and didn't wake up), and I think it was in Termina Field, and there was a tree with a bunch of green rupees in and around it, and one red one right in front of it. That's all there was that relates to Zelda, cause Gaara was the one collecting the rupees . . . why this happened in the middle of a dream about the apocalypse, I have no idea. Its not the strangest, most random part in a dream I've had, though. . . .

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
I've had multiple dream related to zelda like in one dream there were like-like in my house and thats all I remember of that dream because I forget dream really easily

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom