• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Enjoy Fishing?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I apologize if there is a similar and recent thread. I looked but I did not find one.

Good day, fellow forumers. Do you enjoy fishing? I do. How about you share some fishing stories? I'll go first.

My cousin has a private cabin in the mountains in Pennsylvania, and some summers me, my brother, and my dad go with him up there to spend a weekend. My cousin owns a private pond up there, and we go there for fishing and campfires. One year, when I was younger, I think maybe around eleven or twelve, I caught a huge fish in that pond. My cousin called it a Walleye or something, and he said it was the biggest fish in that pond. And he also said I was one of the few people to have caught it. I mean... not that many people fish in his pond, since it's privately owned, but yeah...

I also remember one year, I wanted to try a frog lure. My cousin said it was for catching bass in the morning, and it was afternoon when I asked to use it. But I didn't care, I just wanted to use it because I thought it looked cool. :P I was such a weird little kid.

So, tell me. Do you guys enjoy fishing? Share some of your stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom