• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you eat vegetarian if you're in the company of vegetarians?

Ninja

Well well well
They can choose to eat vegetarian, so I can choose to eat carnivore lol.

The situation would be different if I was at a vegetarian cafe and asked for meat.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
They can eat what they want, I'll eat what I want.

If they get offended by it, I'll simply stare them in the eyes as I eat the meat. Establish dominance.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Just do whatever you want.

If they're serving and I've been invited to dine with them then it is only proper to have whatever they're having.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
so I'll toss the question around, I guess. And I say no as many other people, I want to eat what I want and I don't judge meat eaters the same way as some more militant vegans can do sometimes. That goes also if I were to be offered a meat meal at someones house, I'd be very sorry but I feel like I want to say no because I have my reasons for being vegan and I stick to that. But yeah, I have no problem sharing a table with people that has different culinary preferences and I hope people don't have that problem with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom