• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Eat Til You're Not Hungry, or Do You Eat Til You're Full?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Very simple thread. Do you eat til you're just not hungry anymore, or do you eat til you're full?

I only eat to the point where I'm not hungry. I don't like being full; it makes it so I can't do a lot of activities and I just feel weird as a result.

Clank

Hmm
That depends on the food, if it is a food that I love I will eat till it is gone/I am full.
However if it is a meh food or one that I dislike, I will only eat till I am satisfied(aka not hungry).

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Typically, I just eat to eat. I hardly ever actually get full, and I'm practically always hungry. This is mostly because I have an extremely quick metabolism, so food pretty much just goes right through me.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Eat till I'm completely stuffed. I like to try and keep healthy and stick to the same meals at the same time everyday, since I have my diet routine and my work-out routine I stick to, so, I try and eat more than what just reaches the limit since I might get hungry later and need to snack which just throws it off a bit. The boyfriend makes fun of me for this but, y'know, it's working so far. :P Also if food is delicious I will eat it till I can't eat it anymore like my delicious mushrooms with light garlic sauce. Hot damn I love that.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Like Clank it depends for me. If it is something that I really love then I will either A eat it till there is nothing left regardless of whether or not I'm full, or B until I am full. More often then not it'll be the first. xD
If it's something I don't really care for I'll either not eat it or just eat enough to be not hungry.

masterSword2

Smile!
I eat until I'm satisfied. Whether or not that's until I'm completely full, or just not hungry fluctuates. If I'm satisfied there's no need to continue eating.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I eat little, really. :nod: I am not a good eater like some people I know. I just eat until I feel satisfied, no more & no less.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I do have quite a strict diet that I follow but I don't necessarily have to stick to it as I've got a good metabolism. However, I will have times where I will just eat what I want and those will be the occasions where I eat till I'm full. Generally though, I get full quite easy nowadays since I intake a lot of protein supplements and water -- so when it comes to having a meal I do tend to fill up easier than I used to.

Although I hate that feeling of just feeling stuffed, where you feel bloated, it's an uncomfortable feeling, so I wouldn't say by "full" I mean just eating till I can't eat no more, because I literally hate that feeling.

I eat till my food is gone. Even if I have to force myself. Sometimes I will eat till I'm full but mostly I eat all my food.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Growing up I had somewhat of a reputation as the group garbage disposal. Not going to finish those fries? I got your back, bro.

When my metabolism predictably betrayed me like the villain's smarmy lieutenant a bad movie, it took me a long time to stop (don't get fat in your 20s. It's ridiculously hard to take off). Now that I make my own meals, I can much more easily control what I eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom