• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Eat Til You're Not Hungry, or Do You Eat Til You're Full?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
it's bulking season for me bro, I don't eat till I'm full.. I AM full all the time.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Depends on the food. If it's something I really like, I tend to eat until I can't anymore…. :sweat:

Lately, I've been trying to eat less, though.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
It depends on the day. I don't count exact calories, but I usually ballpark it, and so I'll eat a specific number of cals each meal (which varies depending on the day).
I weight train 5 days a week, and the remaining 2 are cardio days, so I eat much less on those 2 cardio days, and eat a tonne more on my training days.

That said, I only eat to get in my calories. Sometimes I'm still hungry afterwards, but thats just tough luck. I wait it out until my next meal time and drink tons of water :P

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
It depends. If it is something I really like, I'll eat as much of it as possible. Generally though, I stop eating when I'm satisfied. I realize I could eat a little more, but decide not to.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I usually eat 'till I'm full, although sometimes it depends on the food I'm eating. Like really good food I'll eat passed the full point (I know, I'm a pig! XP), but sometimes I have more self control and I just eat until I have my strength back. :)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'll always eat till I'm not hungry. I don't like eating a lot of food, unless if I do feel like it, I'll eat until I'm full. I rarely do that, though. Eating makes me feel uncomfortable..

Salem

SICK
I should eat until I'm not hungry rather than full, cause otherwise my stomach will hate me....

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I eat till I'm full. Can't run at supersonic speeds without a full belly ;)

Unless I don't like the food. Then I tend to eat less.

How am I so skinny and pretty? All the other ladies must be jealous. :)

bunny

birb overlord
I just eat till I'm not hungry anymore. It's actually unhealthy to fill your stomach up 100% because it stretches your belly out. At least, that's what I've heard. Not like I know for sure or anything. :rolleyes: Anyways, if I eat too much, I'll feel sick, so I try to set a limit for myself. Sometimes when I'm really hungry, or the food's super good, I'll eat a ton, but it's never worth it in the end...

I'm your stereotypical guy when it comes to eating. I eat until I'm full. Before ninety percent of my income started going towards rent, I'd buy a lot of food. I had to have eaten at least 2500 calories a day on average, which is slightly above normal. I should not have eaten so much, though, as it's it bad for my IBS. But my body requires more sustenance, what with all the "exercise" I get from walking and such.

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
I don't get full. I also don;t eat meals, I eat small things maybe once every 2 hours. Like an apple, or a handful of crackers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom