• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Eat Meat?

Djinn

and Tonic
I see no problem with eating meat, I eat it all the time. But at the same time I see no issue with eating vegetables fairly often as well. Typically people like to have their either/or situation with those. Often people will like to keep meat in rotation just to make sure, or ensure that they are not associated with vegetarians or other nonsense reasons.

I also eat lots of seafood, which I still consider meat. Always thought the Catholics were a bit weird in that definition.

Truffles

Zelda is the Dark Souls of Zelda
No. :) I stopped when I was about eleven. Some sort of realisation hit me.

:bear:

And I'm really happy it did!

Everyone should do what they like, though. Pretty much the whole point of living on Earth is to make our own choices. :kikwi: kew-kew

Yep! Couldn't imagine life without a cheese burger once and awhile. I've tried a ton of vegan food since I have a bunch of hipster friends, almost none of it has been good.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Almost a year and a half after I first answered this thread and I'm still a vegetarian :D

Reactions: Dio

TK8305

Mugenite, Smasher, LPer and ZCer!
Yes I eat meat! It is good! :3

Beef, Sausage, Pork, Chicken, Veal....I love it all! :3

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
1cb0472c9226c980794e43e9ec0ce29d.jpg
I can't see the problem with eating meat. It is... natural. We're animals too. And we evolved as omnivores. What are you going to do? Go out there and force every single animal to go veggie? A proper balance of the environment depends on predators being there. And we kind of.... displaced.... most of them. So if we stopped hunting, and just released all of our livestock, it'd be an ecological disaster. I'm all for humane measures being taken where ever possible, but I'm never going to accept any argument that it's wrong to eat meat. Not to mention I tend to agree with Sokka up there.... You know.

Tsynk

VoinTsynk
Yes, I eat meat, it's tasty and so good. But, if you don't eat meat, that is fine. I am not going to start a debate as to why you should eat meat.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I love meat. Meat is delicious. But it has to be created by the right person. I try fast food meats. They do not taste very good. Even many """homemade""" meats are not good. But the meat my mom makes, fantastic. Chicken duck beef goat mutton turkey...it does not matter what meat it is, mom makes best. I try to emphasize this but I think she finds it annoying. i love my mom. and the food she makes is amazing.

Feverish

Source of stink
Breaded chicken, grilled chicken, fried chicken, chicken casserole, chicken Alfredo, tuna sandwiches, tuna casserole, beef ravioli, McDonald's cheeseburger, beef burritos, beef jerky, turkey, ham.... The list goes on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom