• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Eat 3 Meals Per Day?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In most places around the world the three main meals each day are Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Do you usually eat all three or do you often skip a meal?

I generally skip breakfast because I hate waking up early and want to sleep in as long as possible. Thus, I'll maybe have a banana once I get to work on weekdays and skip altogether on the weekend. I basically never skip lunch or dinner though, I'm always very awake and hungry for those two.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Unless i get up really early i skip breakfast as i generally feel nauseous most days and eating just adds to it, dinner is a hit or miss affair for me as well, as i don't generally get hungry til fairly late in the evening/night so most times just don't bother.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I try to eat at least 2 meals a day.
I'm always hungry as soon as I wake up, so I tend to at least grab some toast before I head out the door.

As for lunch, sometimes I'll skip it if I'm busy and not paying attention. This usually leads to me eating an early dinner around 4 or 5.

Dinner I almost always eat. I'm usually famished at the end of the day and will eat around 8 or 9.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I eat breakfast of a weetabix, lunch is usually a cheese and lettuce sarnie then dinner is whats there...and usually some snacks...

Ninja

Well well well
It varies. During the work week, I just eat once per hour, going 23 hours fasted. Weekends I get my calories in 3-4 hours. Most of the time though I just eat once per day. It’s cheaper, saves me cleanup time, and healthier for me.

Powerade/Gatorade Zeros are my lord and saviors.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I thought there were six meals a day? Breakfast, second breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supper.

I only have four meals a day myself though.

I don't like eating in the morning so I have a liquid breakfast. Then I have lunch for midday, dinner early at night and supper an hour or more before bed.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I eat two meals a day generally. Lunch and dinner. I also hate mornings, and I like to sleep in too, so I usually skip breakfast.

I thought there were six meals a day? Breakfast, second breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supper.

I only have four meals a day myself though.

I don't like eating in the morning so I have a liquid breakfast. Then I have lunch for midday, dinner early at night and supper an hour or more before bed.
Um, there's more than that.

Breakfast, second breakfast, 'round tens, elevensies, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and supper. :)

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I don't eat breakfast for different reasons, I really hate most breakfast foods especially cereal. some things that are more complicated (pancakes, eggs, bacon) I like, but its wayyy too much work to make those so I usually just skip breakfast. I usually eat lunch, more so now that I have a job with a dedicated lunch break. It normally consists of something small and easy like a cup of ramen or a hot pocket. Dinner is my favorite meal and I usually have a pretty big one.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
When I’m at school, I don’t have time in the morning for breakfast. And then when I’m home I sleep in too late to eat both lunch and breakfast. I wake up around 11 or noon most days and whatever meal I’m feeling is what I eat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom