• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Drink from the Carton?

Do you drink from the container?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I drink from a goblet:

1323064600-secrets-lil-jon.jpg

No, 'fraid not... I am far too much of an obsessive-compulsive neat-freak for that kind of thing. Not quite a germaphobe, but I find it a tad off-putting to drink from the carton from which many others may drink. I am even more cautious when the news announces that a new strain of the flu or some other ailment is being spread around at an alarming rate. Even if the carton belongs solely to me, I'd much prefer to drink from a glass; however, this is much less a germ thing and more of a force of habit.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I prefer drinking from a cup. The main reason why is because even if the carton did belong to just me, I'd hate to have to share my germs with someone else (especially if I'm sick at that time). I know that other people would be put off by that sort of thing, so I refrain from drinking from the carton. Plus I'd rather drink it out of a cup simply because I don't know where that carton's been. At least I know where my cups been and that it's been washed thoroughly to prevent any germs or nasty stuff from making me get sick. XP

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Sometimes, when I bought it by myself or when it's only for one person.
Wait...
Guys, drinking a soda by mouth is dangerous, their's rat urine on it! I use straws..
not by mouth or cup :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
If I have bought my own carton of orange juice I always drink from the carton. No point in dirtying a glass when you can just take a quick swig

octorok74

TETTAC
I get the feeling that I am the only person who doesn't care about passing off germs. I have to live with my three brothers and two parents yet I still consistently drink from the container. It really isn't that bad. In all honesty, my father and I both drink from the container. It really isn't that big a deal.

I live by myself and I still don't drink out of the carton. Mostly out of habit at this point I guess. It's pretty rude/gross to drink out of the carton if you're sharing it with other people in my opinion. Also I generally drink beverages pretty slowly so I prefer to take small sips out of a glass.

bunny

birb overlord
When there is only a little bit left I'll just drink it out of the carton, but other than that, no. xD

If the container in question is mine I tend to drink straight from it because usually I am the only one who will drink it. If I know others will be drinking from it apart from my close friends, then I usually use a glass. Otherwise I will warn people if they are going to drink from my stuff since most likely I have drank straight from the container.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom