• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Do Anything to Help Yourself Sleep?

Keep your bedroom at a comfortable temperature. I always listen to music, find a level where I can hear it and lower it just a little lower so I'm consciously trying to listen to it. It becomes a focus point that helps me fall to sleep.

Try to avoid anime/movie/TV show soundtracks as they tend to have scene's attached to the songs which can be distracting. I feel video game music works best as it tends to be background music anyway.

Try to stay away from heavy screen time (games, tv shows, social media) before hand and even 10-15 minutes yoga just to control your breathing and work out any soreness you may have acquired.

When all else fails resetting your sleep schedule by getting up earlier than you would normally and staying awake until your desired bedtime is effective. (Not very fun though, try to do it on days where you're not incredibly busy)

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I just stick to my routine when I'm trying to fall asleep. I have two fans going (one on each side of me), I lay on the right side of my body, I have my TV going. I've been doing it this way for a few years now, I always end up falling asleep within a few minutes.

areasell

Twilight Princess Master
I sometimes listen to music until I doze off. Ghost in the machine by the police really helped until I could listen to the entire thing and still be wide awake. I tried to play swordfish by the dead milkmen on repeat cause I thought it was soothing and that didn't work either.

So at the moment I don't have any tactics.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i turned the dehumidifier on and i've been sleeping a lot better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom