• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you dance?

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Im a horrible dancer but that doesnt mean I dont do it every chance I get :)

My sister on the other hand has a college degree in dance and teaches it...

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I dance, actually I'm quite a good dancer, but I will only do so when I don't feel self-conscious and weird about it. This is also known as on my own in my room or drunk.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I love dancing in general, but I especially love convention dances. They are always really fun and really silly and it doesn't matter if you know the steps or not :P
I remember that ;)

Oh hell yes I dance. I can both ballroom dance as just crazy dance. I'm getting on the dancefloor when the music is on and dance baby dance :D

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
giphy.gif

For the looongest time, my 'dance move' of choice had been snapping my fingers and tapping my foot to a pleasing tune. Over time, however, an overwhelming force known as boredom has provided me with ample time to learn new things, one of which includes how to dance. Turns out, I have a knack for it.

So yeah. I can dance. However, you won't be seeing me post any dance video threads anytime soon.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Hell yes! I'm a terrific dancer, and I can do more than just dance on the floor.. I grind, yo~ lol

Let the good times roll. :thingsonyourmind:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I cannot dance to save my life. Not only do I not know how, whenever I try I just feel an overwhelming sense of embarrassment that's so strong I literally cannot even start to try. Sometimes when I'm alone in my room listening to music, I'll move around a bit and stuff, but I could never, ever dance in public. Even if there is only one other person in the room who would never make fun of me for it, I would not be able to do it. The sense of embarrassment I get is extremely overwhelming and oppressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom