• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you dance?

I can line dance but ironically i hate that kind of dancing and im not keen on thee music... damn this unwanted talent...

Can you dance? What dances do you know and which ones would you like to know?

As far as actual types of dances I know, I took ballet and tap dancing for ~8 years (and still participate in ballet classes) so I can do that. As far as just dancing to the beat of music goes, I can manage, but I'm not a huge fan :P

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Nope. I've got good toe-tapping-to-the-beat skills though.

I went swing dancing one time like a couple months ago and I liked it but I don't think I could really use those skills nowadays.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
No, although if I happen to be listening to a really good song on the way home I'll occasionally pull a Chris Pratt;

chris-pratt-dancing.gif

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I pretty much never dance in public. At prom last year, though, I went crazy. I lit up the dance floor with my sick flails! :cool:
i'm totally serious.

I also discovered that same night that I have a natural slowdancing ability. I already knew this from the dancing unit in PE, but it was much more realized on the actual dancefloor, with an actual *partner*, with an actual slow song playing in the background.

Also through the Dance unit in PE, I learned that I have exceptional skills in many different line dances. Probably because of my excellent sense of rhythm. I'll never forget dancing to Avicii with mah best buds! <3

I used to take dance classes when I was little, but back then I had no sense of rhythm whatsoever. Something changed recently though, so I think if I started back up, I could have the potential to be a pretty good dancer. I just don't because a)Dance classes are pricey and b)I don't want to make everybody else totally jealous :coolsar:

*I went to prom dateless, so I got to dance with probably 10 different girls, and they were all impressed with my slow dancing skills. Twas a fun night.

Claire

The Geekette
Of course! I dance a lot in public. Every stop in traffic us an excuse to bust a move and make someone smile.

I'm not super coordinated, which surprises some people that I can actually dance. When I'm super excited or happy, I dance a lot.. so basically I dance most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom