• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Consider Yourself a Geek/nerd?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Hmm, yeah. I study hard in school, I'm not one of the popular idiots but I'm not conisdered much of a nerd either but at home I am. I love ZD all things Zelda, LOTR. Not too much really but kind of.

We have a kind of list at our school.

1. Popular idiots who coat themselves in makeup and designer lables prancing around like a numbskull thinking they are amazing!
2. The slightly less popular, but still popular, ones who don't go as crazy but are still treated like gods/godesses.
3. People like me and my friends, not complete nerds but we work hard and play hard. :) Fun
4. People who are considered complete nerdy geeks (which is stupid thinking that) who play chess in the library and things as such, I don't see what's wrong with that really but that's how it goes.

figthersword

Hylian Coward
Everybody in my school they called me Nerd, it's ok i love someone's calling me a nerd. because a nerd wont harm any people they just want to be alone, grade conscious. And that's the main reason why i love to become a nerd.

purplelink

Who started saying Big Mood
yep mostly because i look like one tell jokes no one gets and knows a little bit more than others at my school

yes, I love being a nerd, I mean what kind of normal person would have this as his/her ipod password? deoxyribonucleic acid, no one thats who haha. I have a space invaders t-shirt, a r2-d2 t-shirt, and i really want to get some othert-shirts like those for christmas, like a periodic table of the elements t-shirt or something. I love playing the clarinet, I want to be a physicist, I made a hylian crest clock and a chess set in IA (Industrial Arts. scroll saw, laithe, band saw, sander, drill press, ceramics etc.).

I love being a nerd, its so fun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom