• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Do You Consider TP a Gamecube or a Wii Game?

TP Gamecube or Wii game?

• Gamecube game with a Wii port

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii game since it launched together with the Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

SwipertheFox

Gamecube game with a port. Even though it did come out for both systems, the Wii version was quickly mirrored and handed controls to launch with the Wii as well. In fact, if I can recall correctly, Twilight Princess got delayed a bit just to make the Wii Version port.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
That whole release was a really strange situation. "Oh, the Wii just came out! What's that? One of it's launch titles is also a new Gamecube game? Then why should I buy a Wii?"

It's a Gamecube game to me. :)

I consider it a Gamecube game, personally. You see, I got my Wii at launch (the only time I've ever gotten a system brand new like that) and my father bought Twilight Princess for it. At my local game store, nothing at all indicated that it even had a Gamecube version. I played through it not knowing that it even existed for the Gamecube until I found the internet a year or so later. After that one of my friends told me about how they mirrored the world and such, and since then I've considered it a Gamecube game. I wish that I had it for the Gamecube, actually, but I suppose it doesn't matter too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom