• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Do You Consider TP a Gamecube or a Wii Game?

TP Gamecube or Wii game?

• Gamecube game with a Wii port

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii game since it launched together with the Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It is 100% a gamecube game that got held back (for the millionth time) so that it could be released on the wii too. Saying it is a Wii game is like saying any port/re-release onto a new system makes it that game. Like OoT being a 3DS game because they re-released it.

I consider it a gc game mainly because that's what I first played it on and because I think the wii controls weren't that good for it. If it was really designed for the wii I believe they would have worked on the motion controls more and could have made something close to what skyward sword had

I consider it to be both a wii game and a gamecube game, even though the wii game is just a port, because I got it on the wii first.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Sadly, I only have the wii version of TP. But I willingly admit. I wish I had the GC version. I say, it was meant for gamecube but it came as launch with the wii for sales most likely. Although, it's the same game, just mirrored, so I guess it doesn't matter which of the two consoles you play it on really.

the Wii version of Twilight Princess came out first in Europe, America and Australia, and Both versions came out on the same day in Japan. That said, Twilight princess was originally intended for the Gamecube but was delayed so Nintendo could port it on the Wii and add extra bits of content. So really Twilight Princess is a Gamecube game.

Ive never played it on the wii. Really in the end it was made for gamecube then flipped and controls altered for wii.

Sadly in the future the wii game will dominate the used game market, (partly because of the cheap $20 price tag now)

I consider it a wii game for the 1 reason that it was the first Zelda game to be on the wii, and it would feel strange to have SS be the first wii game

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Gamecube, since it was originally announced for it. It also just feels better to me, I can't stand the Wii version compared to Gamecube version in so many ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom