• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Do You Consider TP a Gamecube or a Wii Game?

TP Gamecube or Wii game?

• Gamecube game with a Wii port

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii game since it launched together with the Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Yes, Twilight Princess was a Gamecube game but then made a Wii game at the last minute, but it is both. They both has something different to offer, so it's worth playing both. I personally own the Wii version at the moment, and I think that may be the better choice, but that's just me.
To answer your question, it's a Gamecube and Wii game, but it was originally supposed to be a Gamecube game for 2005, but they knew what happened with Majora's Mask, s o they held it back a year to make it a Wii game too, and look what that did? A lot of good things (2nd best selling Zelda game of all time).

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I have always thought of it as a Wii game. Most people bought it witht the Wii. Even if it was made for Gamecube and the smart people bought it for that system, themajority have played it on Wii making it a Wii game. Thats just my opinion. And why does it matter either way?

E

En Dabuwya

Even though I've only ever played it on Wii, and the game box on my shelf says Wii, I'm going with GC. Are the Pikmin games Wii games just because they got ported? I don't think so.

undead_angel92

undead_angel92
I consider it more of a gamecube game, because the only 2 diffences is that ones is flipped and the wii has that lil fairy

To me it's a gamecube game. I'm sorry but Link started out as a left handed hero and he shall always be a left handed hero to me. Not just because I'm a lefty.

Definitely a gamecube game. This may be because I've never played it on the Wii, but it was supposed to be a gamecube game all throughout development, but was kind of just slapped on to the wii for the motion controls gimmick. Plus from what I've heard, the motion controls are terrible.

Definitely a gamecube game. This may be because I've never played it on the Wii, but it was supposed to be a gamecube game all throughout development, but was kind of just slapped on to the wii for the motion controls gimmick. Plus from what I've heard, the motion controls are terrible.
They aren't terrible, but they are pointless. Really, all they did for was replace the pressing of the B button with the shaking of the Wii remote. The games responds exactly the same as it would if you pushed the B button.

Twilight Princess is a GameCube game that was ported to the Wii, with a tacked on, incomplete motion control scheme. Calling it a Wii game would be the equivalent to me calling Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 Wii games simply because they were later re-released on the Wii.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom