• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Do You Consider TP a Gamecube or a Wii Game?

TP Gamecube or Wii game?

• Gamecube game with a Wii port

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii game since it launched together with the Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I

Internetfan15

I consider it a Gamecube game since it was meant to be a Gamecube game when development started and later it was ported to the Wii.

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
i definitely consider it a gamecube game, although the graphics were a little too updated for the console. it came out for the gamecube originally, and all in alll its the same story, just given to the wii for the suckers who didnt have a gamecube,

MW7

I consider it to be both since it's on both systems. I could understand arguing either side though. It was designed for the Gamecube, but way more people played it on Wii.

Also wasn't it actually released on Wii first almost everywhere except in Japan where both versions were released the same day? I specifically remember having to wait to buy it on Gamecube even though it was a launch title for the Wii.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
It was definately a Gamecube game; Nintendo didn't make it a Wii game until the last minute when it was at the end of its development and even as a Wii game it didn't do very much with the Wii's controls. It may as well have just been a port with some modifications to utilize the Wii's capabilities.

It is a gamecube game. I have both consoles, but my parents bought me the wii version when they got the wii. I kind of liked the motion control to it instead of hitting "A" and "B" to fight and what not, but it is totally a gamecube game - onidarklin2 is spot on.

I never played Twlilight Princess for the Gamecube (offically, but only briefly). I only played it on the Wii. But I feel like the graphics were more fitting for the Wii rather than the Game Cube. On the other hand the game play was more easier to control rather than using the Wii-mote to aim and still be off.

It has its advantages in different ways

S

Scotts897

Nobody really played it on the Game Cube unless they had parents too cheap to get them a Wii, so I voted Wii.

zellinkda

one of many
It's a wii game to me, because i first found out about it as a wii game. although, does it really matter? the only differences that i found out about (from a friend i didn't play gamcube version) that the wolf scents were different in color. that's it. no storyline change. they are very much alike.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I consider it a Gamecube game since that's for it was intended for. They just for it for the Wii as well to get people to buy a Wii when it first came out.

GameCube, it was originally made for the GameCube, it still has the GameCube level graphics and was only made into a Wii game to take advantage of motion control.

I originally played it on the GameCube, so I consider it a GameCube game. Either way, it was intended for GC and later ported to the Wii.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom