• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you comfort eat?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Sometimes when people are angry, stressed, worried or upset, they turn to food.

Are you someone who eats more when you're in an emotional state or do you go the other way and not eat at all?
I ould go to a bakery n buy myself my favourite foods like Samosas and egg puffs to forget my stress/ orries

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Not anymore, but some years ago I had some huge trouble comfort eating. I gained 10 pounds over the course of 8 months due to comfort eating so much. It was tough scaling it down, but I'm way better now.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No I don't like to eat when stressed. I have to force feed myself or I just wouldn't eat. I don't understand comfort eating at all as it's not something I have ever done.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
not at all, if I'm in a not so good place emotionally, I usually can't even stand the sight of food, and as a result would have to force myself to eat in those instances

Yes and no. Sometimes I'd rather go without food (especially when around people), but other times I just want to eat chocolate and cry.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I don't. When things aren't going well for me mentally due to stress or emotions or what have you, the last thing I really want to do is eat.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I generally find that if I'm stressed out or worried baout something then I don't take to food easily, so comfort eating isn't something I really do.
It's the other way around for me Jimmu
I forget my worries when I scoff

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
When I'm bummed or stressed I kinda just gulp whatever down, so I don't even notice it if it makes a conscious difference.
If I have no food I eat nothing, if I do I eat most of it, the mood remains the same for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom