• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Come from a Wealthy Family?

Do you come from a wealthy family?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Yes. My Dad works as a secretary politician...that's a big job but my mom is average.. My family is kinda "famous" in a state. My family is a wealthy family.... everything is fine by me.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My family is pretty far from it, most things that I own I purchased myself from money I earn at work. Mum does not work as she is a stay at home mum, she looks after the younger children (3 under 7 years old). My dad has a bad job where he makes doors for about $20 an hour. I can't really complain though, they have always tried their best to make us happy, they did get a loan to purchase and get my flat built out the back which they will be paying back off quite a while (after we move out they will prob rent it out and use that money to pay it off).

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Money wise, no my family isn't wealthy. We're pretty high in debt, and sometimes we have a hard time paying bills on time. It's never gotten to the point where we've had to worry about being homeless, or going without food for a couple of days, but it's still a tough situation to be in. I'm thankful for what and who I have around me though. I know a lot of people are in worse circumstances, whether that be financially, physically, emotionally, etc. I know that I'm lucky to be surrounded by people who care about me.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I'm not. I mean, we're okay, but I don't consider us rich enough to choose yes. We were pretty well off until about 2-3 years ago when my dad got laid off from his job. My mom never went to college, but she had a decent paying job that was enough for necessities. Things started to get pretty low (at the same time I was having problems with myself, the money issue never helped- yay for dragging up long-buried painful memories!) and we struggled for a few years, and we stopped going out to dinner, buying nicer clothes, taking trips, etc, etc, before my dad managed to get a job again. It's the one he has now, and it only pays a third of what he used to make so we're still not as good as we used to be, plus we're in quite a bit of debt. So no, we're not wealthy, but I'm kind of glad for that because who knows, I might've turned out like one of the nasty spoiled kids like the ones who have school who have rich daddies who give them everything they've ever wanted. I guess I've learned to not take money for granted. Hopefully I can get a job soon and start helping out with things so we can get back on our feet and work things out. Things aren't perfect, but I think they're getting better (and nothing will ever be as bad as it was 2 years ago) (:

why can't i ever pull these kind of answers in english class like WOW

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
economically speaking, no. However, as girlwiththefairy stated, it depends on how you viw it. TO me, my family has lots of wealth,a s we never went broke and got what we wanted for christmas as long as it was reasonable. Also, we have lots of fun and we are really close. I'd rather have that than a million dollars anyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom