• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Care What Color Link's Hair Is?

I prefer his hair blond as thats what im used to but its not that important.
Now if they decided if his green tunic should go id not be happy at all.
I do like his hair in OoT and WW.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I'd say that I like whatever the hair color is for each Link, as they're all different, but I do think it would be cool if they brought back the reddish-brown it was in LoZ/AoL.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
I don't really care. It in no way affects my enjoyment of the game. I mean obviously I wouldn't like it if his hair were some ridiculous color like neon green, but realistically I don't think it matters if his hair is brown or blond.

I've always thought the various Links' hair color ranged from blond to sandy/dirty blond. I have never seen brown, unless lighting or shadow had something to do with it. To the point, I've never cared much for Link's hair color, so as long as Link stays Link.

Also, why are people referring to Link as "blonde", as though he were a girl? lol Blond = male Blonde = female /food for thought

Last edited by a moderator:

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
I don't think that the color of Link's hair really matters, but I do think that the iconic Link's hair should be blond. Don't argue, cause you know it too.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I kinda wish he had dark brown hair as he would remind me even more of myself. Brown eyes would be nice too.

But as long as he is able to stay the link between the player and the game I'm happy the way he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom