• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Care About Your Family History/Ancestors?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I've never personally cared too much about where people in my family came from (as far as I know, many generations ago they came from somewhere in Europe but I never cared enough to learn much more than that). Going back far enough seems fairly disconnected and I'd just rather focus on the future over the past.

Some people hold their roots very close and consider them to be very important though, how do you feel about family history and your ancestors?

Dont care about my family and I dont care about where they came from, if my ancestors are anything like my family then they're not worth knowing about.

If they wete nice or special or important then knowing would just be a shame to see what became of their legacy.

So no, not important to me.

I do not care that much either. The only reason I know about my ancestors because I accidentally met a family member during work, who I did not know before and had already done the research for me.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm not really interested but I got an unusual surname. In a small town called Kloetinge they have a road with my surname and in the town Goes they even built a whole block they gave the same name as my surname. So yeah that makes me wonder about my ancestors

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom