• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Care About Spoiling the Game...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I don`t! I just read that huge list of new details from the home page, and I kinda felt bad about not discovering these things on my own when I play the game, then I realized that I don`t care, I just needed info.

I`ve been waiting for this game since January 2009, and I`m 65 days away from finally being done with this huge wait. I think I`ve deserved some details, so I endulge in all of them I can find.

What about you guys, do you care about minor spoilers...

W

Webber1900

I don't care about minor spoilers, but huge spoilers is a BIG NO NO FOR ME.

Well I've just started TP like a month ago and I already know the ending and the story and stuff. But I'm still having a lot of fun. Spoilers don't ruin much tbh.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Yeah if it's minor I am ok but after that 4 min gameplay I am not going to watch anymore new trailers and new info lol.

Haha... I've been spoiling myself for years. This year's no different with Skyward Sword.

In other words, no. I don't care. :) :yes:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I could careless about spoilers; I just don't want the gameplay ruined for me. Of course, that is probably all said and done by now, just by watching that 4 min gameplay trailer o.o

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't mind. All this new stuff is just too exciting to ignore. I'm going to watch every last scrap of footage and read anything I can find about the game.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I don't mind at all. I still enjoy the games when I play them for myself. I mostly just don't want too much info on the story itself. What I know as of now, isn't bad.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
This game is supposed to be 50-100 hrs long. It may seem like we're getting a ton of info now, and make no mistake, we definitely are, but everything that is spoiled now only amounts to the tip of the icing on the giant cake that is SS. It's all just an appetizer so far as I'm concerned. It may dampen some of the story elements in the first few hours, but what's that compared to all the twists and turns that are to come? As for gameplay, I like knowing what it is I can actually do in a game before I pick it up, and there are still elements we don't know about and won't know about until we get into the actual game.

Long story short, I lap up these spoilers like a hungry kitten on milk.

Totally agree with Xinnamin. Just as long as we don't get anything like an OOT reveal of Shiek really being Zelda. Plus I don't really consider anything Nintendo releases as press/hype stuff as spoilers.

demonsxlr8

Join the Dark Slide! :D
I Care about HUGE spoilers, like if they said what happened to Zelda, that is a thing i want to discover by myself, also the items, i want to be surprised like ''OMG WHAT ITEM COULD BE NEXT!?'' and stuff like that, but spoilers about gameplay like, you can dash, fly, etc, i don't care. x)

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm actually tempting myself right now not to look at this stuff. I find it weird I am doing this. o-o
Mainly for the fact that I want to discover this all myself and don't want anything spoiled. But then again, now that I think about it, Xinn might be right. There's probably way more things we have yet to find out.

So Xinn, thanks for making me crack faster. :3

Like Xinnamin said, even though this seems like alot, comparing it to a 50/100-hour game, it's nothing.
Also, I never really mind gameplay "spoilers", story spoilers are the bad things. Since this is mostly a gameplay blowout (aside from the cutscene-flashes we've seen) I don't really mind.

Gameplay spoilers make me want to play the game, story spoilers make me want to beat myself for reading them.

kaimason1

the Wanderer
I don't really consider much of what we've seen to be 'spoilers' - Nintendo has revealed only story elements from the first few hours of gameplay, which is less than even the tip of the iceberg, considering the game has 50-100 hours of gameplay. I don't actually care if we learn about new items, because it doesn't help us know when we'll get them or how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom