• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Buy New or Used?

Since I'm mostly a retro gamer, I usually buy used. We have some retro game shops in my neck of the woods where you can buy Sega Genesis games for dirt cheap. I love it.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I actually buy both, mostly because I tend to buy old games that I want to try out once again or just for keepsakes. And new, I only buy what I really want to try out and finish on my first attempt at it, like FE Awakening, for example. :nod:

I only buy new if its a game that I'm really looking forward to, such as anything to do with Pokémon, Zelda, Mario, Smash Bros., Bioshock, etc. If it's just something that I guy on the spot, then used all the way. I think that the last game I bought new was Bioshock Infinite back a little bit ago.

I usually buy used games as most of my games are expensive new. But sometimes with newer games, I buy them new. ^^

DarkLink17

Well then
Usually it doesn't really matter to me as long as the cartridge/disk in in decent condition. If the game is available in a store, brand new (a newer title like TP, or ST), than I'd just go for that.

So really just whatever is availible:P

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I try to buy my games new as often as I can, but I'll buy some games used on occasion.

That being said, unless it's a SNES, NES, GB or GBA game, I refuse to buy a used game without its original case.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I don't buy used often, pretty much only when the price is a big difference. I just find buying new much more satisfying, no dirty case, no scratched disk, and that new game smell is so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom