• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you bite your nails?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I don't, but I do bite the skin off my lips or pick my nails when I'm nervous.

People who bite their naills don't annoy me, but it does gross me out.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No. I take good care of my nails. It pleases me when I see someone has nice nails and I dislike seeing horrible nails on a person. I never bite mine and don't like to see them being bitten on somebody else.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I've always bitten my nails and still do. I find it's a nervous habit or I do it when stressed, I try hard to stop but always end up biting them down I find it hard to stop doing it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ya... Not as bad as when I was a young kid, but I do still have a pretty bad nail biting habit. I've tried to break it, but I just can never quite seem to.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Sometimes I do, but only if they get chipped or cracked and I'm trying to remove the part that's broken. It's mostly because it can be gentler than just pulling at it with another finger, and I don't carry anything like a nail file or a pair of nail clippers. I don't really do it out of habit so much as out of fear of getting a broken nail snagged on something.

In other words, I use my teeth to cut/file my nails due to lack of proper tools, and that's the only time I bite them. Incidentally, I've also been known to use a BIC mechanical pencil with the lead removed in order to clean out the gunk from under my fingernails between classes. It's the perfect size and shape for the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom