• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you believe in the Flat Earth theory?

Ninja

Well well well
I've never understood this. Is all of the pictures we've taken from space of Earth part of the conspiracy too?

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I find it very hard to believe considering the photos we've taken from space of the earth but then again it could all be a ruse to make us believe the earth is round but what would be the point?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I don't at all but my brother totally believes it 100%. The way he talks about it sounds like he's in some religious cult, he gets very angry and even agressive about the fact that we are all "being lied too". I think he's being influenced by someone at his new job and now he even quotes bible passages and brings in random **** to "prove" his theory. It honestly scares me the way he's going on, it seems like he'll end up in some mental institution.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
In all honesty I find the theory fascinating even if I don't believe it myself but would love to hear their views on it

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage

Why believe in the flat earth theory when there is so much evidence to the contrary? Besides, Hollow Earth is where it's at :cool:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
In science class, we have debunked the flat Earth theory several times. Besides, ir we were to sail a ship all the way across an Ocean (Through some straight passage), we would end up where we started, which is simply not possible with a flat Earth.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
The flat earth theory really doesn't have much depth to it.

I really don't get how it would affect a person's worldview either way.

This man gives the most compelling evidence for it being flat though:

D

Deleted member 14134

The world is definitely flat. It's actually held up on the back of four giant elephants standing on the back of a giant turtle that flies through space. I thought that was common knowledge nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom