• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Any of You Don't Do Master Quest?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Are you kiidding me?? Of course I play it. Even more than the regular OoT game. I have no difficulties with MQ at all. The game is very easy and I finished it many many times. Somehow I have no problems with things being mirrored and the puzzles are easy to solve. The most difficult puzzle in the game for me is the one in spirit temple with the three timeblocks. And I know how to solve that one ;)

It is basically using din's fire 10 times more. I liked it and think people should play it. The thing is just the temples change and not over-world events.

MQ is fun and challenging. i must have died at least 3 or 4 time in the first temple because for one, it was harder, two, it was mirrored, and three, the dungeon layout was slightly different. Hero MOde in SS is really fun! I love the challenge!(I am almost done with it, just got 2 more Sacred Flames to go!)

E

En Dabuwya

I managed to get up to the Water Temple in the Master Quest, then I stopped...

H

HyperKnux

I managed to practically 100% master quest(All items, hearts and skulltulas) only dying once in the deku tree! and in my opinion the Spirit temple on MQ is the hardest dungeon I have ever faced in all of Zelda.... (not to mention the water temple is REALLY EASY :( )

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I actually like it because it's a challenge since it's name. Because it can be boring doing the normal one over and over again. So even though it can get frustrated, it's fun to see it from a different perspective and see how well you do.

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
I played through both the mirrored and the non-mirrored just for the heck of it. They both brought something new to a game I was addicted to, so I was satisfied. In fact, I still play them sometimes. They added a lot of replay value to that game. I think they should make a Master Quest for another Zelda game.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
On the contrary actually, the Master Question in Ocarina of Time 3D was great to play due to the combination of harder puzzles and the double damage enemies inflict. The different enemy placement and mirror did not bother me in the slightest while playing the game.

I never played the gamecube version but I started the 3DS version and I agree the mirrored world gets to me since I have so much love for the original, but I love the new dungeons.... hell I died in the Deku Tree like 3 times :D

i'm not into master quests or post-game hero's mode anything.
i feel like i will only enjoy a game once when i didn't know what to expect.
\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom