• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Allow Your Pet(s) on the Furniture?

I usually allow only one of my dogs - my mountain feist - as she is quite small and very "cat-like" when she's not being her usual hyperactive self. Mountain feists boast short fur, so fur and dander are not an issue, either. The only time that she's not allowed on the sofa or bed is after she's come from outside.

My other dog is not allowed on the sofa, not only because he's quite large but also because he sheds A LOT (he's a husky-chow chow mix, so it's only natural). However, he is allowed on the bed. Shedding is less of a concern there, as the bed spreading seems to resist fur and dander sticking to it; any miniscule amounts of such can easily be removed with a lint brush...

octorok74

TETTAC
I don't have any pets, but if I did I wouldn't care. So long as nothing breaks I would be fine. I like cleaning, so getting fur off the furniture would be fine by me.

Hell no. I bought my cats a cat tree and beds do they can play, sleep and put their fur up in. My furniture and bed is for me

izi

Not A Wizard
My cat would anyway. You really can't train a cat what not to do too well. She's allowed up, just not on the counter tops.

Absolutely not, I currently own a Siberian husky I will not let this sheer force of destruction anywhere inside my house, let alone the furniture. I may have to show you all a picture of my backyard or as I refer to it as "the pit". Chaos and destruction lay here all because of that furry hound. I do love him with such joy but he's a destructive beast. If anyone needs their home destroyed I can always hire him out.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
my greyhound has full access to the couches and bed, much to my husband's dismay :lol:
luckily, he enjoys his fluffy dog bed. he is so skinny and boney we added extra pillows in it.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I have a dog, two rabbits and a bird. Heh, the bird is allowed wherever she want's, but she sticks to her cage unless she's curious or want's attention. The dog is not allowed on the furniture. Although we usually let her on our beds. :3 And the rabbits stay outside, otherwise I'd love to keep them in my room with me, and I let them anywhere. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom