• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DO WANT

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
You don't have to. I just like collecting, painting, and learning about the lore. One of my friends has been in the hobby for forever, and has only played like, three games.
oh I guess that came across like "I've always wanted to paint some space marines but I'm never gonna play the game SO I can't paint the space marines"
didn't mean it like that just that I'm interested in doing the painting but not the playing lol

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
oh I guess that came across like "I've always wanted to paint some space marines but I'm never gonna play the game SO I can't paint the space marines"
didn't mean it like that just that I'm interested in doing the painting but not the playing lol
That's cool too. I just collect, paint, and learn about the lore. Don't need to actually play the tabletop, lol.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
One thing is for sure, Games Workshop I'm convinced put a little crack in their minis, because you get one set of minis, and you need more and more.

And you need to paint them, and guess what? They provide the paint.

It's like a drug, lol.
It's true. I used to buy all the Lord of the Rings sets. So addictive. I'm down to my last Easterling.
IMG-20220607-124532.jpg

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Definitely need to get some more Orks, specifically, Weirdboyz. Basically Ork psykers so I can cast Da Jump, their signature move.

99800103004_WeirdboyNEW01.jpg

Some Warbiker Mobs would be sick. Orks on motorcyles is always good fun! Here, the minis are painted yellow, but you gotta paint them red so they go faster.

99120103057_WarbikerMob01.jpg

A Shokkjump Dragsta would be sick, again, I'd paint it red so it goes faster.

99120103067_ShokkjumpDragsta01.jpg

And ya gotta have a Boomdakka Snazzwagon! Painted red, of course you know why, so it goes faster.

99120103062_BoomdakkaSnazzwagon01.jpg

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
the wanted album ive been youtubing some songs on youtube and didnt realise there was another album i thought theyd just mad the songs for youtube....

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Something I've been meaning to get. I used to wear a Mjolnir pendant all the time, and my current one seems to have disappeared, so I've been meaning to replace it with a better one anyways.

Like this one from Grimfrost.

1670122831786.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom